I mean… 2013.
With the new year beginning (or for those more cynical, just another year closer to death), I have gathered a list of things I shall try to accomplish.
So what is on the agenda for me this year?
- Learn to code (js, c++, html, ruby, completing any one is acceptable)
- Use the Yashica more (and look for better developers as well)
- Hang with friends (even with all my time, hanging out is rare)
- Use a sewing machine (no more needles in my fingers!)
- Take Trouble to the park more
- Learn to crochet
- Learn to knit other patterns (learn to read patterns)
- Learn a new language (Spanish & Mandarin, completing any one is acceptable)
- Be more positive
- Update this blog more
- Volunteer more (but don’t spread self too thinly)
On and off I’ll try to post updates, hopefully there’ll be some to update with. I’m a little excited about the new year although the feeling of turning over a new leaf is really a placebo to me. Oop! Looks like I’ll have to focus on #8 a little bit more!